Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution7931
It's been died dozens of times, I don't know how she has any hair left on 'er head at this point! How does she keep her hair looking NOT so fried? Her extensions always look so fried they look like hay, yet her natural hair on top usually doesn't look too damaged at all, which I find is weird because your natural is stuck on your head whereas you can buy brand new extensions whenever you want...
Anyone have any pics of Ayu with extreme hair damage and or pics of her hair that look shiny and healthy?
Thanks guys
|
They have shampoos for color protected hair and the cheap ones usually work fine, so she probably has access to the high end color treatment shampoos as well as heat protectant sprays, moisturizing balm for dry hair etc.
@AyuHamasaki01: I think the blonde just starts to fade and it gives off the color of brown. Unless you mean when her hair was dark brown - black.