Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] Does Ayu have a brother?
View Single Post
  #31  
Old 30th November 2008, 08:22 PM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
Hmm... Was her mother an only child or is this unknown?
Because I've never heard anything about her family other than her mother and grandmother so I think it'd be interesting even if she just had aunts, uncles, or cousins.

Ayu having siblings would be really cool~ And I think it's definitely possible.

Has she ever commented on whether or not she knew of her father's nationality? I always assumed he was an westerner because Ayu has a lot of non-Asian features and I don't buy into her having had plastic surgery. =\

It'd be cool if the theory about her father being a US military person was true and she had half-siblings in the States! But then they might really not know of each other's exsistance.
Reply With Quote