Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #227  
Old 10th December 2008, 07:50 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach1st View Post
hmmm personally I hate xmas songs as there always sooooo cheezy, and I can't really say much on that poll cause I've only ever heard Hurry Xmas and WINTER PARTY :x but looks like people still love L'arc
haha let's just say that usually when comes to Christmas songs , it's best to hear them during Christmas itself as I usually don't listen to them once Christmas's over & oh for the record I like Hurry Xmas , WINTER PARTY & White X'mas , they're great

anyway , 2nd week sales of BIG BANG ! :

*43 **4,984 BREAKERZ

ick that's a HUGE drop from #8 to #43 but at least it secured a top10 position in the 1st week which I'm more than happy about it since their 1st 2 albums & mini album weren't able to attain a top10 position .

total reported sales so far - 30,326*

& yay my review of BIG BANG ! is up running at my music blog now -> http://karenpang.blogspot.com/2008/1...-big-bang.html

__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 10th December 2008 at 08:24 AM.