Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #234  
Old 15th December 2008, 04:03 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach1st View Post
yay lots of updates I've watched the start of the DVD up to LAST EMOTION and they have done well so far and I was thinking of ripping the audio but it's actually quite bad quality so hmm maybe not but I wish there was more stuff from their newer singles and album as I am still not a huge fan of the stuff from their first two albums

and DAIGO is even more funny when someone translate's his so-colloquial-it-becomes-impossible-to-understand-him Japanese thanks for the postings Karen
actually I like their older material although I must admit it took me a bit longer than unlike in the case of BIG BANG ! especially since they didn't start releasing singles til this year in July so that was a bit of a challenge

I watched the whole performance & it's really good & they practically did most of my fave songs from their older works discography

& DAIGO was so & spaced out so much when he appeared in AnS
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site