Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN ORICON SALES THREAD
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN ORICON SALES THREAD
View Single Post
  #42  
Old 17th December 2008, 12:27 PM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
it's kind of disappointing about how small sales are for everyone..
I remember Seasons sold more than 500,000 on the first day.
Its kind of sad to see everything online now..
I feel something is being taken away..
People just say "I can just get it online" instead of going and waiting in line.
There's some excitement with having a single in your hands after waiting in line for a long time. ','

yeah I know!

the music industry in Japan used to be a lot better than now...
with all this economic crisis, is getting harder over there.