Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #243  
Old 19th December 2008, 03:48 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenniFlyHigh View Post
haha i love how they do that... make people want to buy the DVD for the other versions
I know & that frankly annoys me

I was deciding which edition of BIG BANG ! to get as there're 4 different editions & at the end , I bought the one with the photobook

I didn't expect there're different versions of the PVs available in the DVD Type A of the album til now
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site