Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #248  
Old 21st December 2008, 01:48 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
DAIGO is in the latest Josei Jishin magazine & initally I didn't know he was because http://nimsilver.livejournal.com who scanned the magazine , she actually scanned the pics of ARASHI's Nino who was on the cover .

I only found out that DAIGO was featured inside when I saw the same magazine earlier on when I was at the local Kinokuniya & OMG he's SO hot in that I HAD to ask http://nimsilver.livejournal.com to scan the 2 pics for me which she did .

You can download it via http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...8202ea12abe1fa & for once he's not doing his trademark rock pose

, having a DAIGO fit now
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site