Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #289  
Old 1st January 2009, 02:53 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
maybe SUMMER PARTY is more popular than WINTER PARTY? but DAIGO was really funny during that show, lol.
not sure about SUMMER PARTY being more popular than WINTER PARTY but it doesn't matter to me that much .

Besides I guess they did SUMMER PARTY as that's their debut single , not to mention that song & the PV was the 1st 1 I came across when watching MTV Taiwan & that's the reason as to why I got into them in the beginning .

Anyway I can't wait for previews & covers for GRAND FINALE to be out now
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 3rd January 2009 at 04:39 AM.