Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #437  
Old 25th January 2009, 10:47 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyrocks05 View Post
I can't wait to hear GRAND FINALE single either! ^^

And Karen, your avatar is back to DAIGO. *__* You keep changing it so often.
I have a feeling that GRAND FINALE will sound great . So far they haven't disappoint me with their singles releases

& yes Tracy , I can't resist DAIGO & it helps that I'm the 1st person on AHS to 'find' him iterally
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site