Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #460  
Old 30th January 2009, 03:34 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyrocks05 View Post
^ Thanks, I will check out the preview.

OH MY!! Why is the PV airing so late? :/
I don't know , you have to ask ZAIN RECORDS on that

the single wouldn't be out til 18th Feb anyway

I have a feeling the PV & song will be awesome . I hope they will don the outfits they wore in the GRAND FINALE covers

from the preview so far , it sounds like Ao no Mirai part 2
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site