Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official BREAKERZ Thread
View Single Post
  #479  
Old 5th February 2009, 10:48 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee^ChaN View Post
uoo~! second pic is the best!!
it's for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookies View Post
I went on their official site's discography singles page, and I noticed they have that thing, where they have two different versions of their double a-side singles. Kinda like what Ayumi did with Green/Days and Days/Green. That is pretty neat!!!
yup

way before Days / GREEN came about , BREAKERZ was doing that for their 1st 3 singles

I think avex must have stolen an idea or 2 from ZAIN Records
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site