Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - CDJapan taxes
Thread: CDJapan taxes
View Single Post
  #7  
Old 26th February 2009, 06:18 AM
Blasterion's Avatar
Blasterion Blasterion is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
Custom fees, whatever the official term is. Actually, I e-mailed CDJ as someone pointed out that when the value of the package is on the package and the customs can read it, they charge it with taxes. And they told me they have to write it there and that thus I will get taxes. S_S Yet, YesAsia doesn't write the value down?

Odd.
Yesasia sends stuff through Deutsche post (Germany) to the Netherlands, so we don't have to pay taxes, even when I ordered way more than €100 worth.

the only time I had to pay taxes was when I ordered a cellphone through them.
__________________

Reply With Quote