Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu no Deji Deji Nikki 2000-2009 -Ayumi Hamasaki purchase?
View Single Post
  #15  
Old 25th March 2009, 07:02 AM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeyo View Post
I asked two weeks ago if they had any Days/Green first press left, and they said they did, but its first come first serve. To be sure, she said place a comment confirming that it was going to be first press before ordering.

Here's the e-mail:
Referring to your enquiry on "Days / GREEN (SINGLE+DVD)(Jacket A)(Japan Version) " (catalog number 1012751794), the first press version is still available. However, it is of limited quantity and will be distributed on first-come-first-serve basis. Please leave a message as "please confirm the item is of first press version" in the customer comment column before you submit the order.
I heard something about it somewhere too. That's bad of YesAsia, you aren't even shure what you order! That's why I normally use CDJ, but the shipping would be too expensive for a 168 pages book..
Reply With Quote