Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [YouTube] [Funny] Utada commenting on Ayumi Hamasaki [Again..]
View Single Post
  #47  
Old 27th March 2009, 10:19 AM
zoomzoom's Avatar
zoomzoom zoomzoom is offline
Rule Protector

 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DK
Posts: 5,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoo Bin View Post
Oh don't bash the lady guys. I mean, she doesn't know about the whole j-music stuff and you can't expect her to know. I mean, if walked up to person who's a rabit music listener and asked them who Ayu was, you prolly get a blank stare and a 'who is AH yo mae?' question in return.
Yea really, how on earth would she know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
yeah idk, utada comes off as a huge snob. not just in this interview but others i've watched. ehh. i just can't like her personality.
Wow really? I've always perceived her as being so humble and down to earth, she always seems completely unaffected by her mega stardom in Japan. She's a bit awkward and "geeky" as she said herself, but I'd never think snob.
Reply With Quote