Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 2nd April 2009 - ayumi hamasaki 10th Anniversary ~SPECIAL LIVE~ on WOWOW Channel
View Single Post
  #18  
Old 30th March 2009, 01:46 AM
ayumisrael's Avatar
ayumisrael ayumisrael is offline
Lelio Protector

 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Israel
Posts: 16,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan.C View Post
From what I understand it's a concert overview, since the debut until Mirrorcle World. Even more, the header indicates that the 2nd of April broadcast is the second part, which means there was a first part already broadcasted.

It would be somewhat dumb of Ayu to go on air now and sing old songs and not the ones from NL. Except from the appearance on music station, did she have another live promoting NEXT LEVEL?


LE: is SEASON the financial crisis version of SEASONS ?
LOL, I corrected it in the post but it's still on the site lol.
Oh well, I wish it would be a live but I guess the 10th anniversary stuff were really over with Days/GREEN. XD
Reply With Quote