Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Non-Album Songs and Versions
View Single Post
  #12  
Old 31st March 2009, 02:53 AM
maikaru's Avatar
maikaru maikaru is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tachikawa
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uemarasan View Post
Thanks for the help so far, guys! I included Ayu compilation albums when I made my list, though.

And I completely forgot about Life! My brain must have wandered away for a bit.

I never knew there was an original version of teens! Now THAT is one rare track, and a nice little discovery for the day.

Does an Ayu song called "A" really exist? It's not the A single, right?
There's a song called A featuring Ayumi by an avex band called M・CAT or so..
They are a very old band, and were popular in 1990s.
But if you mean in her own discography, then no, there is not.
Reply With Quote