Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - a question on "A Song for XX"
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 1st May 2009, 04:33 AM
kendelle's Avatar
kendelle kendelle is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 4,296
I think it was for her mum, partly because she used XX which is female chromosomes, plus the song is pronounced "A Song For" and the XX isn't spoken. I figured it was because she didn't want to be blunt about her mother being the target of the song.

I think that her relationship with the mum was bad when she was young (Ayu dropped out of school and danced in clubs) but I think that as she's aged she understands more. It's nice that their relationship has improved
__________________


Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Reply With Quote