Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - a question on "A Song for XX"
View Single Post
  #31  
Old 3rd May 2009, 04:55 PM
mimika's Avatar
mimika mimika is offline
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ibashou ga nakatta
Posts: 4,837
i thought the song is for herself

the lyrics has a lots of desperation and growing up which is the same as what ayu feels at the beginning of her career. (why would she talk about growing up if she's writing about her mom/dad?)

especially the line:

They always said I was a strong child
Even praised me as great because I didn't cry
I never wanted to hear such words
So I pretended not to understand


makes me feel it's takin about ayu herself, 'cuz we all know how ayu is also by herself when she was young, her dad is gone, her mom works 24/7 to support the family, so it gives ppl the impression that ayu is very mature, that she doesn't cry to others, but in fact she hates that, she'd rather have her family and being taken care of
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi




Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Reply With Quote