Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Who's is Ayu's family?
View Single Post
  #63  
Old 15th June 2009, 12:23 AM
AyuRox's Avatar
AyuRox AyuRox is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Carolina, United States
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Yes, it is located in a high end neighborhood. It's kind of a center for foreign diplomats and what not around there - it has a high concentration of foreigners world-wide that live there which is probably why it is a popular spot for Japanese celebrities to live as well. (they can walk around more freely in a more foreign neighborhood where they aren't likely to be recognized.) I believe I mentioned on this forum a long time ago that I actually ran into Akanishi Jin of KAT-TUN on the street once. (back in 2006) I also have heard first hand stories that Namie shops all the time at the local super market - doesn't wear makeup or anything and has no security around her, she just shops normally. That always gave me a positive impression of her.

It actually has a website now: http://www.hanabi-a.jp/

It's a freaking expensive store. I'll probably buy a candle or something, lol.
Holy crap! That is expensive! But, I guess when you have celebrity connections, you can charge that much. Plus, you said that its a high-end neighborhood...

Am I misreading the prices, or are they charging about $50 for a candle? How frikkin big is the candle?! And then the prices for flowers... And about $13 for 4 chocolates?!

I'd wanna visit it though. It looks nice. It seems smaller that I was expecting... I'd have to buy something cheap... so that narrows down about 95% of the merchandise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeM View Post
i would want to buy chocolate~
I'd buy the chocolate ('cuz I loves me the chocolate), but if I were gonna buy it from Ayu's mom, I'd buy something less perishable, like the flowers so I can show it my freinds...

AyuRox: I bought flowers from Ayu's Mom!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!
Freinds:...Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeyo View Post
^Yep, the flowers have been dried, so they last for a long time =P It's purely for decoration purposes (I think of HANABI as a gift shop, since no one would really buy any of that for themselves)

The chocolates to me look like mochi, but I'm not too sure, perhaps someone can translate it. I doubt you get a toothpick for eating chocolates.
Here's a translated page from Google Translate. Its a rough translation, though... http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

It looks like the squares of chocolate are fudge. It says "soft, raw chocolate", but I'm not sure. Again, its a rough translation, so you have to decipher and interpret almost all of it.
__________________


Awesome set from PinkShinigami. Thx!

My YT account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AyuRox1
Reply With Quote