Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Kumi Kuu; vanilla girl after all! [82]
View Single Post
  #90  
Old 17th June 2009, 03:24 AM
maze's Avatar
maze maze is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Peru
Posts: 4,913
^ 1200x800 for you ^_^



waaaa I saw this picture and the ECSTASY PV Preview all day without tiring xD
I want to see the next layout of the web... visit this followed my beloved kumifans, please!! >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
OMG sorry for double post but I just watched the FILH II promo vid (thanks Luver!)... OMG does anyone know if the alternate videos for anytime and Ai no Uta and you will be in full and HQ? It's from the p-machine right?... so it's not... or? OMG I really want to have them in full... the alt. videos for anytime and Ai no Uta... in their previews already look better than the original PVs.... ahhhh +.+
the alternate PV for "you" we never got are exclusively for the pachinko machine pfffft
__________________


IG | YT | PR


Last edited by maze; 17th June 2009 at 03:36 AM.