Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #148  
Old 6th July 2009, 02:57 PM
LacusClyne's Avatar
LacusClyne LacusClyne is offline
BALLAD Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
LOL

frankly I'm glad that I'm not missing out on anything in this aspect

3 SPLASH Poster from Yahoo Japan Auctions :

nice!!! it's pretty~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
nah that's not my 3 SPLASH poster

just something I found when I was browsing though Yahoo Japan Auctions earlier on . A lot of people are listing their CD + DVD with the pouch on sale o_O

you see - http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ode=2&auccat=0

it's o_O selling 3 SPLASH at 1 Yen omg @_@ , I think that's an insult
it's not. if you notice, some sellers who list the price low DOES NOT state the shipping price, meaning there's a risk that they will jack up high on the shipping cost.
__________________

My Instagram