Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #150  
Old 6th July 2009, 03:27 PM
RPGames RPGames is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 152
Hi all!

Im in Tokyo right now and its great!!

They were playing Kumi 3 SPLASH commercial at Shibuya square! It was so awesome I filmed it. everything allllll right dont be afraid !!

And they were playing it on the radio at Tower Records and Book Off! I hope I can buy it on release day and get pouch! I would ask if anyone knows if buying it in real life gets you bonus items, but I dont have internet in my room so I wont be able to read the reply haha.

I also bought Secret live DVD for 1550 yen at Book Off!

I really wish Fever Live In Hall 2 to be this month! I want to see Kumi live soooo bad