Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #308  
Old 8th July 2009, 06:28 PM
Maemi's Avatar
Maemi Maemi is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
she hasn't disappointed me since that ain't cool

ok so working with misono was a little disappointing but at least i got faraway out of that
It seems many people don't like That Ain't Cool...me neither.

Oh when comes to me, I can't say Kuu disappoints me simply because I like her discography on some weird way. Now I enjoy Best ~first things~ & Kingdom the most. Black Cherry isn't bad, but at the end becomes really bad.

So...I just love some songs, and some are a total crap, like I can't stand them, a total garbage. (reffering to Trick).