Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #310  
Old 8th July 2009, 06:35 PM
Kingdom's Avatar
Kingdom Kingdom is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi View Post
It seems many people don't like That Ain't Cool...me neither.

Oh when comes to me, I can't say Kuu disappoints me simply because I like her discography on some weird way. Now I enjoy Best ~first things~ & Kingdom the most. Black Cherry isn't bad, but at the end becomes really bad.

So...I just love some songs, and some are a total crap, like I can't stand them, a total garbage. (reffering to Trick).
i hated that ain't cool. i can tolerate it now, but it's not one of my favorites at all. i really don't like fergie.

i feel the same way, but i loved trick.. it was a step up from kingdom for me. to be honest i am getting kind of sick of the whole electro route that jpop is doing, though. maybe because korea has been doing it for years and japan is just now going through that phase. it's getting kind of old (ayu, kuu, namie, basically everyone under the sun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
Though digital downloads don't really determine anything.
Most of the downloaders downloaded a 30-50 seconds of the song,
ohh do you have a source for this? i'm interested.

Last edited by Kingdom; 8th July 2009 at 06:44 PM.