Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #312  
Old 8th July 2009, 06:47 PM
Maemi's Avatar
Maemi Maemi is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
i hated that ain't cool. i can tolerate it now, but it's not one of my favorites at all. i really don't like fergie.

i feel the same way, but i loved trick.. it was a step up from kingdom for me. to be honest i am getting kind of sick of the whole electro route that jpop is doing, though. maybe because korea has been doing it for years and japan is just now going through that phase. it's getting kind of old (ayu, kuu, namie, basically everyone under the sun)
I see I love Kingdom because it's the only Koda's album I can listen to without skipping. While I hate the most of songs on TRICK. I wish she just got rid of them. I remember when everyone were saying on AHS "OMG I loooove it!!! It's her best album!!" and I was like "wtf?I'll never listen to it again"

So yeah, people have different opinions