Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #326  
Old 9th July 2009, 01:02 AM
hpg23's Avatar
hpg23 hpg23 is offline
ever free Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,263
Mmm...
the thing with Kumi, is that, in general, she is usually a hit or miss. She has always been except for her "glory era" (thatīs from Shake It until Kingdom, Kingdom included) and then she has extremely good or good hits (TABOO, etc) or total crap xD (sorry Moon Crying lovers, but that song is way too cheesy for me...)

And she had a pretty defined image and then she went to the opposite contrary, from being sexy, dirty and raw to being dramatic, balladish and sometimes cute. is not an evolution of her style, is just going to the total opposite but without establishing herself there, going back to ****yness from time to time.

I really love Kuu and I have a lot of affection for her, I find her lovely and I really respect her, but she just has bad management from time to time. Sad, because we all know of whatīs she is capable but she just seems to go down and down after the scandal