Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #329  
Old 9th July 2009, 01:30 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
imo 3 SPLASH is a step up & waaay better than MOON & I think all the 3 PVs were really well executed (not to mention expensive)

the songs that received PVs from MOON were to me & it's ironic that I like the 2 songs which didn't got PVs much much more than Moon Crying & That Ain't Cool

It's quite a known fact that everyone knows that I don't really like Kingdom as much as TRICK so I leave it as it's
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site