Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Splash your summer away with the Mermaid Princess. [85th♥]
View Single Post
  #440  
Old 10th July 2009, 01:54 PM
ayuayu798's Avatar
ayuayu798 ayuayu798 is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Not telling lol
Posts: 4,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi View Post
I like Ai no Uta & Yume no Uta, but I can't stand stay with me, it's too boring. Anyway, my fav Kuu's ballad is 1000 no kotoba!

I meant that it seems her ballads always have better chance on charts (isn't Moon her best selling single from Trick?). But I always prefer songs like TABOO & LAST ANGEL.
I like her fast songs too! I love BUT!! 1000 kotoba is my second fave ballad! I love the orchestra version. Hands is my third fave hehe! I haven't been liking her recent ballads too much though. They're easily forgetable! I totally agree with you when you say stay with me is boring.