Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Is this a bootleg?
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 23rd September 2009, 04:09 PM
tasking tasking is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,658
Is this a bootleg?

So, I got my copy of Mirrorcle World today, along with my friend's copy of Tohoshinki's The Secret Code. While hers was CLEARLY a bootleg, I'm not so sure about mine. I looked on eneabba and didn't see anything for Mirrorcle World under the bootleg guide. Everything looks legit except the CRSC logo on it, which I've never seen before.

Here's some pics:

Spoiler:

front w/obi


obi


CD


track listing


lyrics


back of insert


The insert is made of that nice glossy paper, and comes with the Chinese lyrics printed on the avex logo, so it's probably legit, but like I said, I got it off of eBay and just wanted to make sure.

Thanks in advance!
__________________


Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Reply With Quote