Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - CDJapan vs Yesasia.
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2009, 07:35 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Wind View Post
^Well like I said it depends. I'm not too sure why they shipped it too me so quickly but that was in 2008 since I don't use them for buying Cpop now. Possibility that they take longer now.
well for YA, their shipping USED to be fast, i can receive them within 7 days, but from this year onwards, my order starts to arrive slower and slower, it takes at least 6 days or up to 3 weeks to reach me....goodness, i live in singapore, which is so close to Hongkong!
Or worse....i have my order lost, after waiting for 3 weeks, then they told me to wait for a more week, if my order still did not arrive then they will resend it.

in the end, i got my order 1 month and 3 weeks later....

hmm....i prefer CDJapan, even for regular airmail, i still get them in 1 week, or with EMS, i can get them ON the release date, or even BEFORE the release date. i got my NEXT LEVEL usb(first press) 1 or 2 day before release date!

BUT, there's another GREAT option, HMV Japan!!!!

-counts towards Oricon

-fast shipping, they use standard register mail, reach you in 1 week and shipping not expensive, if you get 2 items, the shipping price is the same as shipping 1 item!!!

-cheaper price, there are times that on the release date the price will drop and even if you preorder, they will charge u the cheaper price! (i save at least USD$8 on my Kuu's Black Cherry CD+2DVD, compare to YA and CDJapan)

i would strongly recommend hmv japan if you are preordering any cds, unless you are like me, who wants the order in ASAP, then i will go with CdJapan's EMS(coz i want them on the release date or 1 day after)

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 18th October 2009 at 07:45 AM.