Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [B'z] IT'S SHOWTIME!! 1st B'z thread
View Single Post
  #162  
Old 18th October 2009, 01:14 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
MY LONELY TOWN

x->1->1->1->1->1 -- x + 65,206 + 41,829 + 24,767 + 15,703 + 13,063

Total 5 days sales - 160,838

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/

wow they barely dropped on the 5th day

Quote:
It's strange to find a lot of info about their lives/families, etc... I guess they make their private life "private"
I believe so & that goes for most artistes & let alone jrock bands that I listened to

I seldom find anyone that's quite 'open' if you know what I mean . The only one I know who's quite open in his private life to a certain extent's BREAKERZ's frontman DAIGO
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site