Quote:
Originally Posted by riozz
I believe ayu got 30% from total sales CD. i think song writer earn more than singer.
record company => songwriter => singer => cd shop
|
I will just list 2 main things that disgusted me.
1) If a Korean album from them doesn't hit 500k copies, they would not get a single cent. So far, since their debut album in Korea, none of their albums have sold more than 500k copies, so they have received $0 in terms of record sales.
2) SM Entertainment doesn't give them the copyright/patentship whatever you call it for songs/musics that the members have composed and/or written lyrics for.
Eew. But that's a little off-topic lol~
Anyway, with Max, I don't think Ayu would be underpaid or whatever. With records, CMs, endorsements, concerts, a-nation and song writer + her CREA stuff... she should take up around 15-30% of her sales.