Quote:
A friend of mine is really into this band. I like their song, um... I think it's called Oughta Be a Tough Girl? Or something like that~
Didn't they do a song with a similar melody to About You and a similar video to GAME?
|
Does it have a section with T O P WHAT THE TOP GIRL in it? If it is, it's Girls Be Strong from FM S.H.E....
And the song that was similar to About You was Xing Guang for Reaching for the Stars with a similar PV to GAME and About You. They also have a song called Yue Gui Nv Shen aka Bay Tree Goddess, Daphne that sounds somewhat like Dearest.
I just found a super HQ version of Suo Zhu Shi Jian on VeryCD, so I'll be uploading it here along with Meng Tian from the 3 Spas of Love Photobook bonus CD~
Look forward to it!