Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE
So what are your favorite PVs? I really like Sekai and one of her newer ones Breaking Hearts PV was really cool too.
|
I found most of her PV are very artistic

sekai is very fantasy, i really like it. Not to mention the PV for swallowtail butterfly is very touching too, but you need to watch the movie first, haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi
Well I don't know  That's the only song of hers that I could remember ^^
any recommendations?^^
|
UNION and honey are very good, the singles sounds awesome. crazy for you from UNION is my favorite track
Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE
Do any of you guys listen to her really old stuff? Like from the early 90's? I've never; I don't even know where I could find it much less buy. It would probably be super dated and maybe even horrible  I think maybe from Junior Sweet (her best selling album) from '97(?) is when I could tolerate the dated-ness.
That's around the time she actually gained popularity I think... from the Swallowtail Butterfly era.
|
I have listen to the singles from that era, (since i DLed sugar hunter) i like violet blue, it's very relaxing. Not too fond of the others, but they dont sound too bad also. Ahh~ strange fruits is good too