Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [B'z] IT'S SHOWTIME!! 1st B'z thread
View Single Post
  #252  
Old 14th April 2010, 02:44 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
BREAKERZ's guitarist SHINPEI is taking questions from fans in his blog

this's part 2 & there's a B'z related answer he gave

16.Which artist influences you?

I fell for the music of B'z. I'm even in their fanclub, I'm a big fan of them!

I respect them for their music, and also for themselves (as a person). They are great.


http://community.livejournal.com/breakerz/221342.html

LOL I think it's awesome that he's in their fanclub xD

===

BMCV-8031
Larry Carlton & Tak Matsumoto/Take Your Pick CDA
2913 yen US$31/94 Release Date:2010/06/02
Description:Collaboration album between Tak Matsumoto (B'z) and Larry Carlton. Includes the songs "JAZZY BULLETS," "Nite Crawler 2010" and more for 12 songs total.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=BMCV-8031

OK .... O_O
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site


Last edited by KarenPang; 14th April 2010 at 03:57 AM.