Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 2nd Official Lee Hyori Thread
View Single Post
  #34  
Old 14th April 2010, 06:47 PM
Sundae Sundae is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by hearted View Post
^what really?? i thought mnet was on thursday? aww i thought she would sing Swing,, oh well still cant frikkin wait!!!! JAOTJPWT
It is on Thursday. It's Thursday right now in South Korea so technically it's happening today. Technically depending on where you live Hyori's comeback happens tomorrow mourning or tonight.

Quote:
Here's a rumored setlist from soompi.
April 15: Mnet M Countdown
I'M BACK -Bring It Back - Feel the Same - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

April 16
I'M BACK - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

April 17 (11 minutes in total)
I'M BACK - Love Sign - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

April 18 (13 minutes in total)
I'M BACK - Want Me Back - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang