Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Beautiful Christina Aguilera Thread
View Single Post
  #15  
Old 30th April 2010, 07:29 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
What a shame. She fell asleep just to wake up to a totally new industry this time around...

Keeps getting better seemed to be a great kick for a new era, but she waited too long to release this... whatever she's doing in this new album, is done already, and BETTER.


I loveee Christina so much, but this new "era" of hers is not impressive. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think she's gonna make too much noise with it.


The video is boring! the rain part, unnecessary and very 90's.... I don't even think the song is THAT good... it actually sucks...

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 30th April 2010 at 07:38 AM.
Reply With Quote