Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne
gal, are you trying to catch all the concerts you can before you come back to singapore???? 
i sure hope that you won't cry when you are leaving at Narita airport...my eyes got teary when my flight was departing, and i merely stayed for a week, but you were there for a year, the feeling should be harder.
hmm....can you do me a tiny favour? Can help me buy Popsister's July and August(august is release next month), if you still got space. it's cheaper to get them in japan, kino sell them for SGD$14 lo, 2x the price. (>_<)
or i drop you a message later...in case you did not see my post
|
drop me a message on facebook, I'm on there more than here.
YAAA I'M GONNA CRY
HARD WHEN I HAFTA COME HOME
Is Popsister a magazine? What does the cover look like?