Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - MOON / blossom covers
View Single Post
  #283  
Old 22nd June 2010, 12:21 AM
ストロボ・EdGE's Avatar
ストロボ・EdGE ストロボ・EdGE is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshka View Post
to be honest, MOON/blossom its like her most 'magazine-photoshoot looking' cover to me.

Anyway please stop saying 'she's too old to be cute' :/ she's not 80 she's only 32 and cute doesn't mean ridiculous.
Oh and look at this
I hope Ayu can be as cute as Seiko at 48.

I think MOON/blossom looks very magazine photo-ish because she has had in the past few months several shoots with the same look and hairstyle. I remember a couple times thinking "Wait, didn't I see this already?" but no, it was another shoot. M/b doesn't look exactly like them, but it's as if it and those shoots could all be part of a same photo book.
__________________
un asterisco
en la palma de mi mano,
una acotacion
de tu puņo y letra