Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - MOON / blossom covers
View Single Post
  #285  
Old 22nd June 2010, 12:35 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
I think MOON/blossom looks very magazine photo-ish because she has had in the past few months several shoots with the same look and hairstyle. I remember a couple times thinking "Wait, didn't I see this already?" but no, it was another shoot. M/b doesn't look exactly like them, but it's as if it and those shoots could all be part of a same photo book.
There's something different about the cover though. I think it's that pinkish glow + the "moon" lighting. Most of the shots in editorials don't seem to have much done to them other than adding text, etc... so perhaps that's why I feel this is more CD-worthy, haha.