Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Christina Aguilera] She's so damn Bionic in her 2nd thread
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2010, 11:37 AM
LIMIT Initiate

I love Bionic, I really do. I think it's a really good album, if a little bloated. But for the love of God, she needs to leave You Lost Me as it is and not try make it some sort of uber radio friendly song by adding cheap midi beats or trying to make it a dancier version.

That Hex Hector remix is absolutely dreadful in every single way. The backing track and vocal just don't mix together well at all and it sounds like a hot mess. The only thing I could see working for You Lost Me if she is desperate to make it radio friendly is to get someone like Ryan Tedder involved in giving the song that extra oomph. The danger of it soundling Halo/Already Gone/Bleeding Love is non exsistent because the melody etc is already there, he just needs to add some more production to give it oomph.

And the video is nice, she really works the hair. But the whole "Dressed in black and now I'm dressed in white to signify my new beginning" is just a tired cliché :\