Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Right tags?
Thread: Right tags?
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 1st September 2010, 11:25 PM
noisy_harmony's Avatar
noisy_harmony noisy_harmony is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,456
Right tags?

I'm sorry if a similar thread exists already, search engine doesn't work for me in a while.

I know here, in AHS is a special Credits section where are correct tags for all songs (and I'm RELI thankful for that), but I'm confused with some songs. Can you help me?

1. A Song for XX, A Song for xx or A Song for ××? Is there a one name for all versions, album, A BEST and ''030213 Session #2'' one?

2. If there is (New Vocal Mix) etc. in rearranged and re-sung versions in A BEST?

3. About 〜...〜. Are they in all songs or there are also ones with ~...~? And with -...- (I still mean original versions of songs)?

4. HΛL Remixes - does this Λ symbol exist in all remixes?

5. Memorial address "take 2 version" or only Memorial address?

Hope someone will help me. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 1st September 2010 at 11:32 PM.
Reply With Quote