Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What to say about 'A'?
View Single Post
  #6  
Old 9th September 2010, 08:03 PM
AyaCere's Avatar
AyaCere AyaCere is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 480
You're right. Ayu means the world to me.

What I mean is that by getting in this young age (I'm 19) such a tattoo (though it wouldn't make any difference if I were older) may make people think that I'm naive or immature.

What shows such a tattoo? Fandom and devotion.
Getting a tattoo is a serious choice and a tattoo is forever. Any fandom or devotion may not last forver, that's what other's may think.

I personally do not care about such things whether my devotion to ayu will last forever,it's just important what I felt at that time. But I also do not want to viewed as a dumpass in other people's eyes, you know.
Reply With Quote