Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What to say about 'A'?
View Single Post
  #9  
Old 11th September 2010, 06:14 AM
sugarbasil's Avatar
sugarbasil sugarbasil is offline
Sexy little things Protector

 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 4,603
If it makes you feel better I've got a tattoo on my foot of a cat and the Chinese symbols for love, hope, and dream, and I absolutely love it but it's incredibly embarrassing telling people that's what it means. It was really happy with getting those meanings when I got the tattoo, but now they seem so childish. So I know what you mean. : /

I'd just tell people that it's your favorite singer's logo. If they ask who it is, you're just going to have to fess up and tell them. It's always embarrassing for me to say my favorite singer is Japanese, but then I usually mention that she's been an inspiration for me since I was 13 and people usually become more acceptable.
Reply With Quote