Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5
View Single Post
  #49  
Old 11th September 2010, 05:42 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,179
In June, Otsuka Ai got married to one of the RIP SLYME member, SU, and now, she announced that they are having a baby!

The announcement was made during her live concert on the 11th in Yokohama, and Ai said to fans with tears, “September 9th, it was my birthday, and I spent the day with my husband, but it was actually the birthday with the baby too. Although the baby is still very very tiny, I wanted to tell you guys first. I can’t see you guys for awhile in live, but I will look forward to see you later again.”

According to Ai, she will be due in April 2011.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/09/ots...-live-concert/

Guess she will rock her baby bump in months to come x)
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site