Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [H] Question about [H]
Thread: [H] Question about [H]
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 13th September 2010, 10:04 PM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
Question about [H]

Today I ordered Crossroad and L, and it turned out I still had a 1000 yen coupon, but my order total had to be >3000 (and it was like 2100), so I figured I could add a CD-only single and kinda get it for free!

So I decided to add H to my order, but does any of you guys know what kind of CD I'm getting? I know that the first press was with the colors, and after that a special digipack (or something) was released that folded out into all of the covers. But maybe by now that's also sold out and I'm just getting a regular jewelcase with the "white" regular cover.. Does anyone know? The CDJapan description says this, but I don't quite get what they mean with "initial press".. that's not the press I'm getting, right?

Quote:
Initial press copies come housed in 3 alternate sleeve covers with 3 alternate 8-page booklets which cannot be chosen by the purchaser. [Copy-Protected CD]

Catalog No. AVCD-30380
Can anyone tell me what kind of thing I'm getting? I suppose it's the very latest, most regular press.
Reply With Quote