Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - crossroad at CDJapan
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 22nd September 2010, 10:12 PM
AngelSenshi's Avatar
AngelSenshi AngelSenshi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
Hi guys!

I'm a bit worried right now.
I've just looked into my "Order History" at CDJapan and my "crossroad CD+DVD"-version is still not shipped (it's in shipping process).
I don't understand why, because normally CDJapan ships the things away on the release date (so today!).

Did somebody else ordered at CDJapan and faces the same problem??
Could it be it's in a lot in which you ordered a future item? Like L perhaps? Because if so it'll ship later on.

If not...

Actually! CDJapan usually ships things the day before the release date, or two-three days before, depending on the shipping sometimes. Two-three days ago, I believe, it was a long weekend (public holiday) in Japan. I'm aware of this because late last night (here in Europe) the CDJapan person who tweets mentioned that he wasn't there the day before because of the public holiday.
__________________
twitter
Reply With Quote