Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - I really dislike ayus recent music style...
View Single Post
  #26  
Old 11th October 2010, 02:15 AM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
Nowadays I've gone back and tried to give NEXT LEVEL a new chance based on how much I really liked her recent album and voila, I'm finding it isn't so bad. Is it a good album? Eh, it's all right. It'll take me a little while to really figure out for sure how I feel about it, but I'm not going to pine and moan 'til that day comes.
A bit off topic, but I used the same method for RAINBOW. I only listened to a few times when it came out, declaring that I didn't really like the album. 2 year ago I just played it so there's some noise (while cleaning my room hehe ), I found it was more enjoyable. Now I like it .
__________________
...
...
...
.
Reply With Quote