Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - I really dislike ayus recent music style...
View Single Post
  #36  
Old 11th October 2010, 03:34 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
It sucks because you want to like/love everything but it's just not possible. All I can do is hope the next album/single is better, I'm still have a lot of other things in her discography to satiate me until then.
LOL I'm glad that that never was an issue to me. As I stated, for some time I was quite unimpressed by ayu, but I am not anymore. There's not a single, and I really mean it, song from ayu that I dislike other than gut-it-pez, but then gut-it-pez doesn't really count, does it? Some of her songs might take some time to grow on me, but they eventually do, and I don't really need to force myself to feel like I'm enjoying them, because I really do.
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote