Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - I really dislike ayus recent music style...
View Single Post
  #57  
Old 11th October 2010, 06:23 AM
happiholic★'s Avatar
happiholic★ happiholic★ is offline
fairyland Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 8,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post

And the Virgin Road thing...this probably doesn't change things all that much for you guys, but Virgin road doesn't sound a lot like, Who..., SEASONS, Dearest, hanabi, teddy bear, etc.

If she released that back then, I would have been like "this ballad is soo boring..." or would have considered it a "special" song...but this is the direction of her music now, and it's like...normal.
Oh, I didn't mean that any song sounded alike, I'm just saying it's timing. Like, because a song was released in what someone considered her "prime" they would like it. For example, I love Hanabi. Its a song that I personally would consider a classic, a unique song and I really love Rainbow. But, if she had released it as a song on L I can't see myself as loving the song the way I do now. The nostalgia adds something to the song, I guess?
__________________

❤

Reply With Quote